線圖題 餅圖題 地圖題 柱圖題
1. Schools should concentrate on teaching students theacademic subjects that will be useful for their future careers. Subjects suchas music and sports are not useful. To what extent do you agree ordisagree? 2. Money offered for postgraduateresearch is limited; as a consequence, some people argue that financial supportfrom the government of the day should be only provided for scientific researchrather than research for less useful subjects. Do you agree or disagree? 3. Some people think the qualities aperson needs to become successful in today's world cannot be learned at auniversity or similar academic institution. To what extent do you agree ordisagree?
1. Some people suggest that a country should try to produceall the food for its population and import as little food as possible. To whatextent do you agree or disagree? 2. Some people think governmentsshould spend money on measures to save languages with few speakers from dyingout completely. Others think this is a waste of financial resources. Discussboth views and give your opinion. 3. Traditional food is being replacedby international fast foods. This has negative effects on family and society.To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Nowadays, we rely on news for our knowledge, but we areuncertain about the truth of these news. Should we believe journalists? Whatqualities should a good journalist or correspondent have? 2. We are surrounded by all kinds ofadvertising, which is having an increasing influence on our lives. Do thepositive effects of advertising outweigh its negative effects? 3. Nowadays a growing amount ofadvertising aims at children. Some people think this have negative effects onchildren and should be banned. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Some people think the governments should act to decidehow people live in order to make a healthier life. Others think individualsshould decide their own lifestyle. What do you concern about? Discuss bothviews and give your opinion. 2. There are an increasing number ofpeople who do not know their neighbours, what causes this situation? How tosolve?
1. Air travel can only benefit the richest people in theworld. Ordinary people can get no advantage with the development of air travel.To what extent do you agree or disagree? 2. Mobile phones and the Internetplay an important part in the way which people relate to one another socially.Is this a positive or negative development?
1. It is expected that there will be a higher proportion ofold people than young people in the future in some countries. Do you think itis a positive or negative development? 2. In some cultures the old age ismore valued, while in some cultures the youth is more valued. Discuss bothviews and give your own opinion.
Some people think personalhappiness is directly related to economic success, while others believe thisdepends on other factors. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
Some people think sports games are important for society,while others believe they should be taken as leisure activities. Discuss bothviews and give your opinion.
Nowadays some individuals behave in an anti-society way,such as committing a crime. In general, it is the society to blame. What causesthe anti-social behaviours of individuals? Who should be responsible fordealing with it?