1. When was the last time you danced?
2. Where can we see people dancing?
3. What dances are most popular in your country?
4. Have you ever learned to dance?
1. How often do you write letters?
2. What do you write about?
3. On what occasions do you write letters?
4. Do you like writing letters to your relatives and friends? (Why?/Why not?)
5. Do you and your friends keep in touch by (handwritten) letter?
1. What do (other) people do for entertainment around where you live?
2. Are there any entertainment places near your school (or university)?
3. Have von recently been to any place for entertainment?
1. Which do you prefer to eat, lunch or dinner? (Why?)
2. Do you think there are any benefits from eating breakfast?
3. Which do you prefer---to eat one big meal or to eat several small snacks?
4. What do you consider to be a healthy diet?
1. Do you and your friends or family members give each other gifts?
2. Do you think it’s important to give expensive gifts?
3. When considering a present to give to someone, how do you (or, how do people) select this gift?
Describe an interesting country (not you own) you like.
which the country is
what you know about the country
and explain why you think the country is interesting.
Describe a person you enjoy talking with
how often you speak with this person
what topics you usually speak about
and explain why you enjoy speaking to the person.
Describe a good neighbor of yours
how long you have known this neighbor
and explain what kind of relationship you have with him/her
Describe two people from the same family
You should say
who they are
how you know them
what kind of people they are
and explain what difference and similarity they have.
Describe a good parent you know.
You should say
who the parent is
how you know the parent
what the parent looks like
and explain why you think the parent is good.